International trade, globalization, environmental and resource economics, sustainable development. The environmental implications of dematerialization of economic growth. The nexus between circular economy and environmental quality. Globalization and Poverty.
- with B. Lucke, ‘Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects of the Barcelona Initiative’, Journal of Policy Modeling, 38, 5, 2016, p. 837-854
- with A. Bigano and A. Śniegocki, ‘Policies for a more dematerialized and circular EU economy. Theoretical underpinnings, political context and expected feasibility’, Sustainability 2016, 8, 717
- with B. Lucke, ‘Welfare-optimal trade and competition policies in small open oligopolistic economies’, The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 23, 3, 2014, p. 402-423
- with B. Lucke, ‘The Economic Costs of a well-placed Bomb. Lebanon and the Assassination of Mr. Hariri’. Applied Economics Letters, 14, 5-6, 2007, p. 315-320
- with B. Gaitan and B. Lucke, ‘Assessing Economic and Fiscal Reforms in Lebanon. A dynamic CGE analysis with debt Constraints’. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, vol. 43, no. 1, January-February 2007, p. 35-63