Assistant Professor Political Economy
University of Trieste, Department of Social and Political Sciences
International trade, globalization, environmental and resource economics, sustainable development. The environmental implications of dematerialization of economic growth. The nexus between circular economy and environmental quality. Globalization and Poverty.
- with B. Lucke, ‘Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects of the Barcelona Initiative’, Journal of Policy Modeling, 38, 5, 2016, p. 837-854
- with A. Bigano and A. Śniegocki, ‘Policies for a more dematerialized and circular EU economy. Theoretical underpinnings, political context and expected feasibility’, Sustainability 2016, 8, 717
- with B. Lucke, ‘Welfare-optimal trade and competition policies in small open oligopolistic economies’, The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 23, 3, 2014, p. 402-423
- with B. Lucke, ‘The Economic Costs of a well-placed Bomb. Lebanon and the Assassination of Mr. Hariri’. Applied Economics Letters, 14, 5-6, 2007, p. 315-320
- with B. Gaitan and B. Lucke, ‘Assessing Economic and Fiscal Reforms in Lebanon. A dynamic CGE analysis with debt Constraints’. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, vol. 43, no. 1, January-February 2007, p. 35-63